It’s All Happening Here
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. Our priority is to provide and maintain a safe environment for our shoppers and employees.
We will be taking all necessary precautions including following guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local Department of Health.
At this time, we have cancelled or postponed any mall events that would bring groups of people together in close contact. We will update our website and social media as needed.
Mall Hours Update
Cascade Mall has closed most of its operations. Some retailers may still be open on the government’s order that ‘essential’ retail remain in operation. We are working to update information on store closures and modified hours as they are available, but please confirm with the retailer directly. We will provide updates as they are available. Please check the hours on this website for the most up-to-date information.
In light of concerns surrounding the coronavirus, retailers and merchants may implement their own corporate policies resulting in modified hours or temporary store closures. Please make sure to check the restaurant or store hours prior to visiting.
What We Are Doing
- We are working with our housekeeping vendor to increase the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high traffic and highly touchable areas within the center per the CDC guidelines on workplace cleanliness.
- The play area and drinking fountains will be temporarily closed and our Mall Walker Program is suspended until further notice.
- We continue to monitor the situation and the local and federal government’s response. If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the shopping center, we will alert the community and work with local, state and federal health officials to ensure an appropriate plan is in place to help diminish the spread of the virus.
Protect Yourself and Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading the illness
- Keep a safe distance from others
The most up-to-date information from the Centers for Disease Control’s website can be obtained here.
Our Easter Bunny Photos have been canceled due to safety concerns. We will provide updates as they are available.