Cascade Mall Careers
EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Custodian – Full-Time
Perform basic cleaning duties and specific custodial functions as related to the specific requirements of the client’s business segment. Must work in a safe and professional manner at all times. The shift for this position is: Monday, Friday and Saturday 4:30PM — 8:30PM, Sunday 2:30PM — 6:30PM (16hrs/week)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•Conduct basic cleaning activities in common areas, specialized areas (offices) and industrial areas.
•Basic cleaning includes, but not limited to, emptying trash cans, wiping down surfaces and cleaning floors with walk behind scrubber or buffer.
•Maintain custodial equipment and supplies. Includes, but not limited to, cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment and maintaining minimums and maximums of cleaning chemicals and consumable inventory.
•Perform pre-task planning relating to safety requirements of job and client’s industry segment and notify manager concerning needs for repairs, leaks, etc.
•Respond to emergency cleaning situations, i.e. mopping up spills to avoid slip hazards.
•High School Diploma, G.E.D. or Equivalent
•One to three years related experience and/or training
•Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals.
•Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
•Must be able to operate basic custodial equipment, such as vacuum cleaners, carpet extractors and floor buffing machines.
This position is located at:
201 Cascade Mall Dr.,
Burlington, WA. 98233
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. At Allied Universal, quality starts and ends with our Professional Security Officer. It’s the professionalism, competence and commitment that make the difference. At Allied Universal, the Retail Security Officer serves and secures the merchants, patrons, and employees of the centers they serve.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- May require a valid driver’s license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
- May require operation of a Segway (Segway’s have a 250 pound weight limit)
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.